Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Anyone Know?

Do colds last longer at 6,000 ft? It sure feels like this one is worse than my normal head cold. Hopefully, I won't get another one this year to come to a scientific conclusion. For those of you who have worked with me, you know how much I like science experiments. This is one experiment I don't want to experience. But I'll take answers from anyone who can speak from their own experience or who googled it. :)

I'm on the mend from severe sinus congestion. I suppose my body is still getting used to Kenyan germs ("pathogens" for my former fourth graders). Fifth grade, however, is going well. We're into our groove and learning much. I love that I get to teach for a living. There's no other job I'd rather do (even with a head cold).

No comments:

Post a Comment