Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Special Treat

I was blessed last week with my first packages from friends back home, which included many special treats, including three People magazines. In four days I read all the magazines from cover to cover and was thoroughly caught up on American pop culture. So when we had a birthday party for a co-worker at my house, the first thing everyone picked up from the coffee table was my People magazines. The boys were the first to grab the magazines and enthusiastically catch up on the latest celebrity babies and the history of Palin. It was quite funny. Thank you friends for everything you sent! It was a huge blessing. I loved the pictures of the Oregon Fall leaves and the magnets I'm using to hang the pictures on my frig. It felt like Christmas, so thank you for the lovin'. My friends in Nairobi thank you too!

1 comment:

  1. haha This made me laugh. Oh and I like your creative toast. :)

    Praying for ya and missing you tons.
    ~Taralah

    ReplyDelete