Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love my friends!

I got on-line Monday night to discover that Newberg, Oregon was having a snow day. Immediately I emailed my old crew to say, "Have fun with the day off work and enjoy Abby's pizza!" Abby's pizza is a tradition on snow days. Since everyone is free from work, we always put chains on the car, loaded up, and headed to lunch for pizza. When I mentioned it in the email, it triggered several emails making plans for a lunch date. Although I couldn't be there, it was fun to be a part of the planning. It made me feel part of the "fam" back home. John and Erin chimed in from New Zealand, and it felt like we were all making plans together. Thanks for including me in the fun friends! You bless me miles, oceans, continents, and time zones away! It was also nice to see pictures of snow...

(Thanks Pete & Lins for the snow pics!)
A little different than Nairobi...

1 comment: