Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm an aunt AGAIN!

My sisters are popping babies out right and left! Isabella Maria was born on Tuesday night to Lisa and Artie. She came more than two months before she was supposed to, weighing only 2 lbs. 10 oz. She is teeny tiny but doing well under the circumstances. Her lungs are developed enough that she can breath on her own, but she will be in the hospital for the next few months. All this information I learned after receiving an emergency email that my mom was headed to Anchorage because Lisa had gone into labor early. Calling home immediately and in a state of panic, I was relieved to hear on the other end that all was well considering. After talking with Lisa and Artie, I was even more relieved and blessed to hear their voices. Although Bella needs lots of prayers, baby and mommy are well. She is definitely the tiniest and cutest Christmas present our family received this season!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a blessing. I will be praying that all goes well for Bella. Congratulations!
    ~Taralah

    ReplyDelete