Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Made it!

I'm in the land of well paved roads, big American-like shopping malls, and cream cheese! I made it to South Africa and am enjoying my time with Molly, Rebecca, Marc, and little Abigail. I feel like I'm in America most of the time because everything is so developed. It's much different than Kenya. Today, on Christmas Eve, we delivered presents to children in a hospital and are now headed to Marc's family's house for two days to celebrate Christmas. We'll enjoy good food, opening presents, and swimming in the pool. Not a bad way to spend the season! Then we go on holiday to the beach for a week.

Many of you have been in our conversations... family far away and friends stuck in feet of snow in Oregon. We're thinking of you all and wishing you a wonderful holiday (even if you're stuck and not able to make it to your destinations). Much love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment