Friday, September 2, 2011

My Daily Routine

A friend teaching in Singapore recently posted about her school week. It very closely resembles mine, so I'll quote her here:

Wake up.
Drink coffee (for me it's sit on the tram for 40 minutes).
Work.
Work.
Work.
Eat.
Sleep.
Wake up.
Sit on the tram for 40 minutes.
Work.
Work.
Work.
Eat.
Sleep.
Wake up...

You get the picture. I'm TIRED! I got my first cold of the school year. I go to bed at 9pm. I don't even have energy to read before falling asleep. Starting school is always a shocker to the system. (I honestly don't know how people do this job and have a family!) Despite all of that, I have a great little class. I love my school. I work with cool people. It's still sunny and warm here. My dear husband takes good care of me! I'm having fun exploring the city on the weekends. And I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly! I just skimmed your blog, and thoroughly enjoyed your stories! I am an American expat living in Subotica, Serbia (literally 90 minutes from Budapest). My Husband and I volunteered In Namibia Africa before we took jobs in the states - and his job then moved us to Europe. I just started a blog as well called www.livelifelikeabestseller.blogspot.com

    Please let us know if you ever want to visit Subotica, Serbia! We would love to meet you and have coffee and share storied.
    Lana

    ReplyDelete